Patents & Awards
"FryKleaner" Professional Burn-In Generator - $449 Order now!
The FryKleaner is a professional cable burn-in generator built to handle a big load, perfect for dealers and manufacturers.
The unique analog synthesized waveform utilizes swept and pulsed frequencies from subsonic to ultrasonic, providing a
proper balance of signals to break-in both magnetic and electrical properties of cables. In other words, it works both
conductors and dielectrics (insulators). Additionally, the outputs can be used for breaking in electronics, such as
linestages and amplifiers.
- Break-in cables or electronics
- All outputs independent
- Unique, scientifically created waveform
- Robust rack mount chassis
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Noise Bandwidth||200Hz to 20kHz|
|Modulation Sweep Range||2Hz to 200Hz|
|Size||1U rack unit|
- I burned some interconnects (Eichmann 6's) for 24 hours and plugged them in between the Cornet and GG. The
additional amount of info I'm getting is impressive, not to mention depth, dynamics and flow of the music.
- I wanted to thank you for the amazing FryKleaner and the helpful suggestions that you offered me last month.
It has had a suprisingly profound effect on the wires and components it has been hooked up to.
- My first batch of cables were really very noticably improved - for me, improved dynamics were the most obvious,
mid-bass improvements, and yes, at least one 'veil', which I take to be cleaner high frequencies.
- It makes such a great improvement that I hate to send out any cables without it.
- I have burned in many cables with your unit so far, and am very pleased with it’s quality, flexibility, and
- I really like what the Frycleaner does! It's gotten so that I have started burning in all sorts of brands of
cables (from friends, relatives), even got sort of perverse and burned in "lesser" brands of cables, eg Monster,
and have been amazed at the results. What a pitty... all those cables, neglected and otherwise, out there... all
they need is a good burn in. Thanks for the product! Much appreciated.